Saturday, January 4, 2014

WEEK 1 - Tool Challenge - Die Cutting Machine

So if you are like me - you love your die cutting machine, have plenty of images to chose from, however, long for some quality time to become a true pro using it.  This week I am giving you and myself total permission to use it.

My die cutting machine is my beloved Cricut.  I love my Cricut machine even more now I have realized I can hook it up to my computer and use it.  Since then I have been buying my cartridges digitally - thus saving myself all the clutter and constantly looking for images I want to use - or even better finding images I didn't even know I had!

So if you are already an avid user of yours, I hate you, I'm jealous, I mean...great! You will have an advantage!  I will do my best to become cozier with mine.  Here are a few cards I've made in the past with my Cricut.







I hope that gives you a little inspiration - Keep Calm and Craft On!  See you in a week!


No comments:

Post a Comment