Sunday, October 28, 2012

I've Created A Monster: Etsy.

So... about a week ago I set up an account on Esty.  I think I've created a monster.  I love making cards for my mom... The Nature's Call Card Project is definitely a challenge I'm up for, but creatively, I feel a little stagnant.  My mom wants a certain look,  but what I love to make are cards that have a vintage, retro, or chic feel.  So I can juggle both right? Phew we will see :)

Truth be known, I wasn't ready to start this store.  My inventory is something to laugh at.  But I thought me setting up the store will keep my creative juices flowing and it will definitely keep me on the up and up about posting here on my blog.

I will deem this monster of a project as 
The Esty Project


This link is if you would like to see what I got for sell on Etsy, but you will stay here within my blog. 

Should you want to venture out and check out my store...


A big thank you in advance if you do sneak a peek!  

No comments:

Post a Comment