Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sorry, I'm a Slacker...

Hi There.  Wow, how do I begin... well it has been a busy year.

While I'm a total slacker on the blogging side,  I have absolutely NOT lost my love for card making... in fact my love has grown to the point where it might not be recognized as love as more of an obsession. 

Don't worry I won't be marrying any one my tools or my gorgeous paper packs (beside in California, Polygamy is illegal and I think that terms only applies to men - whatever, double standards). I have kept my promise of taking pictures of every card I have ever made throughout the year.

So while I seek forgiveness... please find me a suitable penance, for I have sinned.  Please enjoy what I have created through the year for friends and family.



HALLOWEEN 2011





CHRISTMAS 2011





MOTHER IN-LAW'S BIRTHDAY CARD


VALENTINE'S DAY 2012






BIRTHDAY CARD FOR ALISA

 BIRTHDAY CARD FOR ALLISON


 BIRTHDAY CARD FOR KIM

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR SUE


BIRTHDAY CARD FOR AUDREY


PINTEREST IDEA... CANDY AND PAPER FLOWER TREE FOR AUDREY'S SISTER





EASTER 2012




CARD MAKING DAY AT LESLIE'S (2 CARDS COMPLETED - OOPS)




MOTHER'S DAY 2012




BIRTHDAY CARD FOR KIM


BIRTHDAY CARD FOR MY DAD


NAUGHTY BIRTHDAY CARD FOR MY HUSBAND




BIRTHDAY CARD FOR GRANDMA GEEK


BIRTHDAY CARD FOR MY SISTER



BIRTHDAY CARD FOR JUNE



BIRTHDAY CARD FOR KATE

BIRTHDAY - GIFT CARD IDEA FOR LESLIE





ANNIVERSARY CARD FOR MY HUSBAND


SYMPATHY CARD FOR KATHY



BIRTHDAY CARD FOR MY FATHER IN-LAW



THINKING OF YOU CARD FOR GRANDMA GEEK

Phew, I think I'm up to date.  Anything else will be addressed in some new posts.  I hope I've did you proud!


No comments:

Post a Comment